Premium Experiential Digital Marketing Course in Bengaluru, India
Master Digital Marketing.
intense, 1-to-1 coaching.
The Executive Program in Digital Marketing (EPDM) is a 12-month experiential learning program that is uniquely practical and relevant, designed to drive powerful insights that participants can apply immediately to become better digital marketers and accelerate their careers. Now, you can build and lead winning teams, solve real-world challenges, explore new opportunities, win client confidence and grow businesses. Because, our coaching framework enables you to constantly hone your craft and build your skills by applying modern marketing strategies and best practices in WordPress, SEO, PPC, Google Ads, Video, Email Marketing, Web Analytics, and Social Media marketing.
Instructor-led training sessions
Immersive hands-on learning
Understand advanced concepts
Strategize, Design, and Execute
Learn from the experts.
1-to-1 personal coaching.
No Theory. No Batch.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
Our digital marketing course helps you kickstart a successful online marketing career.
Build a strong foundation in SEO, Paid Search - Google Adwords, Marketing, Web/Social Analytics, Social Media, YouTube Video Marketing, and Email Marketing. Become an expert digital marketer!
COURSE CURRICULUM & TOOLS
In this experiential digital marketing course, you'll work on multiple projects, real-time and result-oriented, by using proven and tested techniques and tools to achieve desired results. Develop your digital skills with practical and hands-on experience today!
Learn how to build simple to complex e-commerce websites using WordPress CMS using strategic approaches and best-practices of UI/UX principles.
- User Experience Design Principles
- Setting up domain and web hosting space
- Installing WordPress CMS
- Administering WordPress CMS
- Content Management
- Theme Customization
- Plugin Administration
- Maintenance and Backup
- WordPress Security & Updates
From doing an advanced keyword research to optimising an E-commerce marketplace, you'll learn how to design, build, implement and manage a SEO campaign that guarantee higher ranking in search results.
- Getting Started with SEO
- Benefits of SEO
- How Search Engines Rank Websites
- SEO Campaign Brief & Website IA
- Keyword Research Techniques
- SEO Information Architecture
- SEO Site Audit Report
- Competitive Intelligence – Spying
- Techniques for Writing SEO Content
- Link Building Strategies
- Mobile SEO Strategies
- SEO Technology
- Google Analytics, Search Console
- Advanced SEO Reporting & Measurement
Identify, design and implement paid advertising campaigns on search and social platforms to achieve great ROI within optimal budget.
- Introduction to Google Ads
- How to setup and manage a Google Ads account
- Keyword Strategies
- How to use Match Types to Control Who See Your Ads
- Bidding Strategies
- How the Google Ads Auction works
- How to Create Ads That Convert – Ad Rank & Quality Score
- Landing Page Best Practices
- How to Setup Call and Conversion Tracking
- Navigating the Google Ads Interface
- Optimizing your Campaign for Maximum Results
- Remarketing for Search & Display
- Audience Targeting
- Campaign Automation
- Display Advertising with Google Ads
Craft successful social media strategies using industry's best tools and practices. Boost social engagement, audience growth & traffic.
- Content, Audience Strategy
- Organic & Paid Campaigns
- Exploring Social Platforms
- Ad Units, Targeting, Features
- Business Manager for Instagram and Facebook
- Campaigns Creation & Optimization
- Effective Ad Copy
- Influencer marketing, Distribution platforms
- Social Analytics – Measurement
Create and edit stunning videos using free video editing tools and optimise the video to rank in the video distribution websites.
- Getting started with Video Marketing
- Content & Audience Strategy
- Exploring YouTube and Vimeo
- Campaign Creation – Organic & Paid
- Distribution Network
- Measurement & Analytics
Mobile is everything. Learn how to optimise and rank mobile applications and increase downloads using app marketing strategies.
- Mobile App Audit
- Keyword Strategy
- Campaign Creation – Organic & Paid
- App Store Optimisation
- Best practices in Mobile SEO
- Measurement & Analysis
Learn how to set up the email lists, design email templates, conduct multivariate tests, segment subscribers and generate reports.
- Strategy – Content, Design & Delivery
- Campaign Creation – Newsletter, Drip
- Email list creation and segmentation
- Measurement & Analysis
- Law & Regulations
Implement an effective analytics and measurement strategy to perform robust data analysis, improve conversions and generate ROI using actionable insights.
- Getting started with Analytics
- Setting up an Account
- Exploring Google Analytics
- Data Collection – Cookies and tags
- Insights Analysis – Audience, Acquisition, Behavior and Conversion
- Funnels & Goals
- Using Google Tag Manager
- Using Google Search Console
- Campaign Performance
IMRI Digital Marketing course is designed using project tasks, we have crystallised every techniques and strategies into a workable task, as expected on the job, resulting in measurable performance. This means that you'll learn the concepts practically by doing the task and seeing the results in action.
Students will perform the following activities as part of the course:
- Build a stunning, SEO-optimised website with not less than 50 pages;
- Optimise and rank 20 keywords in the first page of Google;
- Run a PPC campaign to generate 50 leads through a self-designed landing page;
- Design and send a minimum of 10 newsletters;
- Produce 2 videos, including conception, shooting, editing & streaming, on YouTube and generate 500 subscribers.
- Build a strong social media presence with minimum of 300 likes, followers, and retweets.
- Generate monthly reports using Google Analytics and Search Console.
WHY IMRI | Digital Marketing Course?
Executive Digital Marketing Program that transforms you into a Digital Marketing Superstart.
Jumpstart your career in digital marketing with one-to-one and hands-on course today!
Kickstart your career in digital marketing and analytics with project management, portfolio, lifetime support, and a 1-to-1 personal coach.
We assist with placements. We make sure that your portfolio speaks for your experience and helps you in landing the job you desire!
Learn the art of building your brand online with video resume, case studies, and publications. Remember, ultimately, results matter.
LET'S GET STARTED!
We're happy to give you a quick start in the arena of digital marketing.
Email us your updated cv along with a cover letter.
Book your slot with 10K towards the first instalment.
Your training starts 1 week from the date of payment.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ?
We've got you covered
The Executive Program in Digital Marketing (EPDM is a one-year part-time experiential learning program that is uniquely practical and relevant, designed to drive powerful insights that participants can apply immediately to become better digital marketers and accelerate their careers. This weekend digital marketing program also enables participants to build and lead winning teams, solve real-world challenges, explore new opportunities, win client confidence and grow business.
There are 8 modules. You start from building a website, optimizing on search engines, marketing on free/paid channels to generating results that matter.
If you are looking for a practical and hands-on training program, then you have come to a right place.
Startups: You can save loads of money, time, and effort as the program takes care from ideation to creation to promotion to generating ROI.
Job Seekers: There is simply no alternative course that provides depth to your learning that you can demonstrate and compete even experienced professionals during job interviews.
~ digital marketing course ~ advanced digital marketing training topics ~ learn digital marketing online ~ digital marketing trends ~ digital advertising ~ digital marketing agency ~ online marketing ~ direct marketing ~ digital marketing ppt ~ digital marketing strategy ~ digital marketing course ~ digital marketing tools ~ digital marketing certification ~ classroom digital marketing ~ Digital Media Marketing institute ~ top digital marketing class ~ practical digital marketing training ~ google digital marketing ~ digital marketing techniques ~ digital marketing career jobs ~ digital marketing tips
We have a limit to student intake. Hence, book early.
Below are the steps to follow:
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Interested in IMRI® Experiential program
- Download & fill the application form
- Make payment by cheque, bank transfer or PayPal
- We will confirm the course start date
Our's not a batch-wise program. You can start your course within 5-6 days of making the payment.
It's a 1-to-1 program. So, it will be you and the instructor.
None. Anyone from any background can join the course and complete it successfully as long as they commit enough time to do the assignments.
Yes, we encourage to build your own website, hobby or business, and directly implement the learnings and see the results in action.
It's a new kind of experiential learning – “you learn by doing". One of the major difference is that while most programs designed for 1-to-many communication, we focus on 1-to-1.
We are flexible with the timings and schedule and accommodate individuals needs.
In case you are stuck or some busy with personal things, you can come back and start from where you had left.
No missed sessions! No worries!
Without the completed tasks and assignments, this program falls apart.
- If time is the issue, then we recommend doing it in small chunks.
- If focus needs to be somewhere, then we advise you to finish and then come back.
- If too technical to grasp, then we work with you closely and in a paced manner to gain a thorough understanding.
We don't give up no matter what. We work with you every step of the way. So, you shouldn't give up either.
Yes! Upon passing this course, you will receive a certificate of completion.
Your portfolio speaks for your experience and skillsets. We work with you on making your resume impressive to handle interviews effortlessly. With a good portfolio and real results, cracking an interview is a cakewalk.
You’ll use digital marketing tools like Keyword Spy tools, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Search Console, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, Tableau, Advanced Excel, Facebook Ads Manager, Instagram, Hootsuite, Google Docs, and much more.
You’ll be exposed to various digital marketing tactics and techniques, including keyword research, competitive intelligence, copywriting, search engine marketing, content development and management, social media, advanced analytics and reporting, and more.
Digital marketing jobs are in great demand more than ever. The actual job title varies from company to company. A quick look at digital marketing job opportunities posted by the companies in top career portals reveals the following:
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Brand Manager
- Marketing Specialist
- Marketing Manager
- Brand Strategist
- Content Manager
- Content Specialist
- Content Strategist
- Content Writer
- Digital Strategist
- Video Producer
- Ad Copywriter
- Content Developer
- WordPress Administrator
- Digital Campaign Manager
- Online Media Buying
- Online Media Planning
- Landing Page Optimiser
- Paid Search Manager
- Pay-Per-Click Manager
- SEM Manager
- SEM Specialist
- SEO Manager
- SEO Specialist
- Email Marketer
- Email Marketing Strategist
- Email Operations Manager
- Corporate Communications Manager
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Marketing Communications Specialist
- Affiliate Marketing Manager
- Online Community Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Social Media Strategist
Join Our Virtual Classroom - Intensive, Hands-on Digital Marketing Training
Digital Marketing Courses In India
- Digital Marketing Course Bangalore
- Digital Marketing Course Chennai
- Digital Marketing Course Mumbai
- Digital Marketing Course Hyderabad
- Digital Marketing Course Pune
- Digital Marketing Course Patna
- Digital Marketing Course Kolkata
- Digital Marketing Course Delhi
- Digital Marketing Course Vizag
- Digital Marketing Course Mysore
- Digital Marketing Course Hubli
- Digital Marketing Course Coimbatore
- Digital Marketing Course Cochin
- Digital Marketing Course Trivandrum
- Digital Marketing Course Vadodara
- Digital Marketing Course Thane
- Digital Marketing Course Bhopal
- Digital Marketing Course Jaipur
- Digital Marketing Course Ahmedabad
- Digital Marketing Course Udaipur
- Digital Marketing Course Salem
- Digital Marketing Course Trichy
- Digital Marketing Course Secunderabad
Digital Marketing Courses Worldwide
- Digital Marketing Course New York
- Digital Marketing Course London
- Digital Marketing Course Paris
- Digital Marketing Course Denmark
- Digital Marketing Course Berlin
- Digital Marketing Course Dubai
- Digital Marketing Course Singapore
- Digital Marketing Course Tokyo
- Digital Marketing Course Moscow
- Digital Marketing Course Barcelona
- Digital Marketing Course Los Angeles
- Digital Marketing Course Madrid
- Digital Marketing Course San Francisco
- Digital Marketing Course Abu Dhabi
- Digital Marketing Course Amsterdam
- Digital Marketing Course Doha
- Digital Marketing Course Sydney
- Digital Marketing Course Johannesburg
- Digital Marketing Course Sudan
- Digital Marketing Course Niger
- Digital Marketing Course Kenya
- Digital Marketing Course Tanzania
- Digital Marketing Course Uganda