SEO: Search Engine Optimization Bible Product Description Increase your Web traffic with better search results Wonder how some companies pop up high in search engine rankings? It's all about search appeal. Master the strategies, techniques, and shortcuts in this detailed SEO guide and you can improve your Web site's search rankings and drive the targeted traffic you want to your virtual door. Learn new ways to add social media to the SEO mix, make your site mobile Web-friendly, write SEO tags for maximum exposure, and more. If you want to make SEO work for you, this is the book you need to succeed.
* Find out how to give your Web site search appeal
* Use behaviors to target the customers you really want
* Optimize your site specifically for Google, MSN®, or Yahoo!®
* Demystify the role of links and linking in search
* Leverage communities as an SEO tool
* Implement social media and mobile search optimization
* Monetize your traffic as part of your SEO strategy
* Analyze your SEO efforts and see what works
* Learn what top SEO executives and experts are doing
Reviews Pretty Good…and Current, by Dan Ball Pretty typical SEO book on the whole, same old advice…meta tags, content keywords, linking in and out and all that. In addition, however, this covers the relatively new concepts of using social media for SEO and promotion as well as the sometimes controversial viral marketing. Shoots high, falls low by Eli C. Romberg I read so many good reviews about this book before I purchased it, as it was praised to be one of the best books out there on the subject of SEO. But I found it to be extremely disappointing. While reading the book I kept on thinking to myself that what the author had very little to say but managed to spread it out on 300 pages, by repeating the same mantras over and over. You could summarize the entire book in 20 well written pages. If this is the SEO bible, I would have preferred the 10 commandments. Did not learn all that much from this book.